He has 31 years of experience in legal affairs and 21 specifically on the litigation area. He is the coordinator of the Dispute Resolution department at Arias, since 2006.
- Degree in Juridical and Social Sciences of the University of San Carlos of Guatemala.
- He is authorized as Attorney and Notary Public by the Supreme Court of Justice of Guatemala.
- He attended the program of Legal Aspects of International Business, endorsed by Georgetown, University Law Center at the INCAE Central American Institute of Business Administration in Nicaragua.
- Master in Civil Law and Civil Procedure, School of Higher Studies, University of San Carlos of Guatemala.
- Diploma in Alternate Methods of Dispute Resolution with Arbitration Specialization, sponsored by the Conflict Resolution Commission of the Chamber of Industry of Guatemala - CRECIG - and the School of Higher Studies of the University of San Carlos of Guatemala.
- Listed as "Recommended layer" by The Legal 500
- Chambers Latin America recognizes his expertise and experience, by including him in its annual rankings, under the category of Star Associate.
- Part of the List of Arbitrators of the Commission for Conflict Resolution of the Chamber of Industry of Guatemala -CRECIG-.