Carlos is a Partner and Practice Group Leader of the Administrative Law and Administrative Contracting Group.
He has extensive experience advising on administrative procedures, administrative litigation proceedings, public bids, the creation of Public-Private Partnerships, public works concessions, project financing, and constitutional challenges before the Constitutional Court.
Professor of Public Law at Universidad Latina de Costa Rica. He also belongs to the board of directors in the Association of Public Procurement Professionals (known in spanish as ASOPROCA).
- Juris Doctor equivalent, with Honors, from the University of Costa Rica, and specialized as a Public Notary at the same University.
- Masters in Administrative Law from the Carlos III de Madrid University
- Ph.D. candidate in Public Law Carlos III de Madrid University.
- Listed in Chambers Latin America.
- International Bar Association.