Graciela is the leader of our labor law practice, she joined the firm in 2010; she has extensive experience advising multinational and local companies in labor issues, in the preventive field, day-to-day situations, compliance obligations and resolution of administrative, judicial and extrajudicial disputes.
She actively participates in Chambers and associations giving support and advice on labor issues. She is recognized by her clients for her broad understanding of the business world, a skill she acquired by having studied business administration and having her own company prior to joining the legal world.
Graciela, in addition to being an expert in legal and managerial matters in the legal field, is a promoter of women's leadership and actively collaborates in organizations as a mentor.
- Juris Doctor-equivalent law degree from Universidad de Costa Rica,
- Bachelor in Hospitality Administration from Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencias y Tecnología.
- Recognized as “Associate to watch” - Chambers and Partners 2017.
- Costa Rican Bar Association.
- Chair of AmCham´s Labor Subcommittee.
- Member Social Affairs Committee CPC.
Her role in the community
- Costa Rican Bar Association (2009).
- Mentor - Voces Vitales.
- "It's difficult to fill Graciela's shoes - she is very client-oriented, and instils confidence and happiness in her clients, so people love working with her." They go on to describe her as "meticulous and thorough," noting her "deep labour knowledge and experience." Chamber and Partners Ranking 2017