Tania joined the firm as an Associate in 2011 and she specializes in Corporate and Fiscal Law, among others. Since 1996 she has worked in different positions at important law firms in Panama, as well as in the public sector, as director of the legal departments of the Bureau of the Panama Metro, the National Bureau of Science and Technology and The Tax Administration.
- Master’s Degree at Notre Dame University (London)
- Specializing in International Commerce (LL.M.) and a Bachelor of Law and Political Sciences from Universidad Santa María La Antigua (Panama).
- Diploma in Taxation from the Universidad Especializada del Contador Público Autorizado (Panamá)
- Certificate from the Fundamentals of American Law and American Legal Education Program from Georgetown University (Washington DC)
- Certificate in Negotiation from Harvard University.
- French (basic)