Ernesto is part of Arias since 2011 as member of the Corporate Law Department of the firm. He has considerable experience in the provision of legal advice to important national and international companies, as external legal advisor and as In-House Legal Counsel. Since his incorporation to the firm he has been recognized by his clients for his high-level commitment, professionalism and customer service in all the projects and transactions in which he has been involved, having developed as legal advisor in several sectors and industries, among which the following stand out: aviation (maintenance, repair and overhaul of aircraft), beverage, and textile.
Ernesto has experience in management, coordination, development, and accompaniment in expansion projects, construction and infrastructure, multijurisdictional financing, advise to general shareholders meetings and board of directors of national and international corporate groups, corporate governance, corporate regulatory compliance and operation licenses, negotiation and legal formalization of contracts, mergers and acquisitions of corporations, public international bidding processes, and provision of notarization services, among others.
- Law Degree from Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado.
- Authorized by the Supreme Court of Justice of El Salvador to practice law.
- MBA, Master of Business Administration and Management of EAE Business School.
- Official Master of Business Organization, Administration and Management of Universidad Camilo José Cela.
- Authorized by the Supreme Court of Justice of El Salvador as a Notary Public.
His role in the community
- Member of the Public and Private Partnerships Committee of the British Salvadoran Chamber of Commerce.