She is an associate at Arias since 2007, the same place where she started working as a paralegal on 2004. She was also an assistant of the juridical department of an off-shore financial entity on 2005.
Currently, she is part of the banking and finance department of the Guatemalan office and is in charge of assisting on the corporate legal practice, on the incorporation of local companies and foreign entities´ branches, and in different mergers and acquisitions issues. She has experience working on aeronautics and insurance law, and has been involved in most major banking and finance transactions in which Arias Guatemala has been engaged. She is particularly capable in the coordination of regional work with other Arias offices. She also handles certain matters independently being directly in charge and in communication with the client.
She has been part of due diligences of insurance, financial and hotel businesses, and has practice in bidding processes and governmental contracts.
- Law Degree from Universidad Francisco Marroquín de Guatemala.
- Attorney and Public Notary from Francisco Marroquín University.
- She wrote her graduation thesis on “Marine Insurance in Guatemalan Law:P&I Insurance”
- She is currently in her fifth year of Public Accounting and Auditing at Panamerican University.
- Listed in Chambers Latin America.
- Listado como "Recommended Lawyer" por The Legal 500.
- She is recognized as an “Associate to watch” by Chambers and Partners Latin America since 2012 for her experience and performance in Banking and Finance.
- She is recognized as an “Associate to watch” by Chambers Global 2018 in Banking and Finance.