German joined the firm in 2011. He currently heads the firm's litigation department in Costa Rica. His experience includes working as a litigator in many criminal cases as a private defense attorney and representative of victims. He also has extensive experience in civil litigation, including ordinary proceedings and unfair competition cases.
- Law Degree from the University of Costa Rica, with honors. His thesis was recommended for publication.
- Admitted to the Costa Rican Bar.
- Graduated as a specialist in Notary Law from the Universidad Latina
- Masters in Criminal Sociology Law at the University for International Cooperation in partnership with the University of Barcelona.
- Listed in Chambers Latin America
- Listed as "Recommended lawyer" by The Legal 500