Maureen joined Arias as a Senior Associate in 2019. She is an Attorney at Law and Notary Public with over fifteen years of experience within the Corporate sector specializing in Labor Law. Her work as an in-house lawyer and Legal Director with corporations that have renowned local presence, gave her the opportunity to develop diverse professional skills within the Commercial and Labor fields, also, she have been worked as a leader of the Labor Law Department on other costarrican law firms.
In addition, she has ample experience providing business consulting and serving as legal advisor to Human Resources Departments in the application and implementation of internal policies, disciplinary processes, harassment procedures, among others, also she is an expert auditing processes or labor diagnostics of companies, likewise, she has a long history in labor litigation in administrative and judicial fields
- Undergraduate Degree in Law. University of Costa Rica, year 2001.
- Graduate Degree in Law. University of Costa Rica, year 2003
- Notary Public. University of Costa Rica, year 2004
- Tax Specialist. FUNDEPOS University, year 2013
- International Human Rights Defense Diplomate. University of Zaragoza, 2016