Jaime joined Arias in 2008 and has successfully represented national and international companies in different kinds of litigations and extrajudicial agreements. His practice on litigation and arbitration includes representing national and international companies in Sanctioning Administrative Proceedings. On civil law focuses his experience on civil claims for damages, likewise, has experience on financing companies and banking contracts.
- Law degree from Universidad José Matias Delgado and is authorized as a Practicing Attorney and Notary Public by the Supreme Court of Justice of El Salvador.
- Masters Degree in Business Law from Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona, Spain.
- PhD in Private Law from Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado.
- Attended the XXIII Latinamerican Congress of Banking Law in El Salvador , and has participated in several seminaries in Notarial Law, Civil Law, and Consumer Protection Law among others.
- Jaime is ranked as "Associate to Watch" in the Dispute Resolution practice, in the prestigious Chambers Latin America and Chambers Global guides, ranking for the first time in 2015.
- Listed as "Recommended layer" by The Legal 500