Fanny has advised national, as well as international companies of Commercial and Financial relevance. She coordinates the Litigation and Arbitration Department of Arias Honduras, and is a member of the staff of Attorneys that has counsel banks and financial institutions in the areas of credit structuring. She has represented different financial institutions before the regulatory entities, having vast administrative experience.
- Law Degree from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Honduras with an emphasis in Commercial Law.
- Master’s degree in international business law from the Universidad de Barcelona.
- Recognized as "Litigation Star" by Benchmark Litigation
- Recognized among the "Top 25 Lat-Am Women in Litigation" by Benchmark Litigation
- Best Litigator in Latin America by Euromoney Legal Media Group “Americas Women in Business Law Awards”.
- Recommended by the Latin American Corporate Council (LACCA) as a Litigation private practitioner in Honduras.
- Chambers Latin America included her in their annual rankings and describes her as "an excellent professional and a very good litigator."
- Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500