She has advised international finance institutions reviewing the security structures and drafting the agreements. She also has advised foreign investors in their corporate organization to be used in Nicaragua as well as regulatory issues.
Ana Teresa has participated in complex transactions, including the due diligence and structuring the transaction to acquire companies in different areas such as retail, distribution, telecommunication, financial institutions, among others. She also acts as legal counsel to different local companies dealing with the day-to-day operations as way as taxes, labor and contracts.
Ana Teresa has also been involved in drafting and reviewing the “Ley de Garantías Mobiliarias” and “Ley de Leasing” to be approved by the National Congress as well as in the discussions of the “Ley de Promoción de la Competencia”.
- Degree in law at the Universidad Centroamericana de Nicaragua
- Authorized to practice as a lawyer and notary public by the Supreme Court of Nicaragua.
- Master of Economic Law at the University of Chile and Master of Laws (LL.M.) from Cornell University.
- Ana Teresa has been ranked in the "Band 1" category in the prestigious guides of Chambers Global and Chambers Latin America, acknowledging her practice in the Corporate/Commercial department
- Part of the team named "Tax Law Firm of the Year in Central America" by International Tax Review
- Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500
- Recognized for "Excellence in Client Service" by Lexology
- Lacca approved 2020.