Mayrolis has experience providing legal advice on mergers and acquisitions, insurance, banking, securities market, tax matters: Domestic and International Taxation (income tax, value added tax, withholding on payments to non-residents, capital gains, dividends, tax residency and double tax treaties).
Likewise, Mayrolis has provided pro bono legal advice to the World Bank Group in connection with Panamanian legislation in their project's edition of Women, Business and the Law 2016: Getting to Equal, 2016. Currently, she is providing advisory in their editions of Doing Business 2018 – Starting a business and Getting Credit – Legal Rights.
- Bachelor of Laws and Political Sciences from Universidad de Panamá.
- Specialization on Taxation and Fiscal Management from Universidad Especializada del Contador Público Autorizado.
- Master on Taxation and Fiscal Management from Universidad Especializada del Contador Público Autorizado.
- Master on Procedural Law from Universidad Latina de Panamá.
- Listed as "Recommended layer" by The Legal 500