Cristina joined the Intellectual Property team in November 2018. Her practice is focused on trademarks, copyright, appellations of origin and geographical indications and, legal advice related to intellectual property.
Before joining the firm, she has worked at a local law firm in civil, corporate and intellectual property litigation and dispute resolution. Previously, she was part of the Intellectual Property team of a regional law firm, where she focused her practice in trademarks, appellations of origin and geographical indications, and copyright.
- Master of Laws (LLM) Business from The University of Texas at Austin.
- Attorney and Notary Public from Universidad Rafael Landívar.
- International Chamber of Commerce – Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF).
- International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes – Young ICSID.
- Chamber of Intellectual Property of Guatemala.
- Guatemalan Bar Association.