Manuel has experience in corporate, civil, notary and real estate law. He has worked issues related to trade turnover of national and international companies, an approach with related public institutions and ensured successful required operations for its proper functioning.
- Graduated from the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences of the University Rafael Landivar of Guatemala.
- Attorney and Public notary from Universidad Rafael Landívar de Guatemala.
- During his tenure in this university he was part of the board of the Association of Law Students.
- Has international studies at the Javeriana University in Cali, Colombia,.
- Courses of Maritime Law, Financial Law, International Arbitration and Intellectual Property.
- He joined the Legal Clinic at the university and worked on the development and analysis of human rights cases highly relevant to Colombia.
- Member of the Guatemalan Bar Association since 2016