Fernando joined the firm in 2006 and has participated in diverse civil and commercial lawsuits and arbitration procedures in which the firm has represented the interests of major national and international companies, also participating in different settlement agreements reached and materialized among them. He also provides corporate advice to national and international companies in competition and antitrust matters, as well as in diverse commercial, labor, and other regulatory matters.
During 2010 he performed an internship in the areas of litigation and intellectual property in a prestigious law firm based in Madrid, Spain.
- Master Degree in International Legal Practice from the Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía (ISDE) in Madrid, Spain.
- Law Degree from the Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado in El Salvador.
- Authorized as a Practicing Attorney by the Supreme Court of Justice of El Salvador.
- Ranked in Chambers Latin America as Associate to Watch
- Ranked in Chambers Global as Associate to Watch
- Listed in Who’s Who Central America