Ana Mercedes has participated in financing projects for the aviation and energy industries, among others. She has advised internationally renowned companies on the execution of Power Purchase Agreements (PPA), EPC agreements, O&M agreements and on obtaining all regulatory approvals in El Salvador.
Her experience includes advising multinational companies on mergers and acquisitions, regulatory analysis related to concentrations and legal corporate matters.
- Degree in Law from the Universidad Dr. Jose Matías Delgado.
- Authorized as a Practicing Attorney and Notary Public by the Supreme Court of El Salvador.
- Master's Degree in Entrepreneurial Law from Universidad Navarra, Spain.
- She also has a Diploma in Family Education from the European Institute of Education.
- Master's degree in Bioethics, by the Universidad del Istmo, Guatemala.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of El Salvador
- Arbitrator of the Mediation, Conciliation and Arbitration Center of El Salvador
- Best Finance Lawyer in Latin America by Euromoney Legal Media Group “Americas Women in Business Law Awards”.
- Award winner for Central America Lawyer of the Year by Chambers Women in Law Awards 2018.
- Ranked in Chambers Latin America for her Corporate and Commercial practice, as well as for her active role and expertise in Banking and Finance matters.
- Listed as "Recommended layer" by The Legal 500