Rodrigo has advised a wide range of national and international companies engaged in power generation, telecommunications, banking and finance, industrial sector in general, as well as in trade, agro-business and touristic services. He has also worked on several complex transactions that have involved multi-jurisdictional and multidisciplinary teams, for the structuring and/or acquisition of diverse companies and/or project financing of power generation companies domiciled in Nicaragua. Rodrigo has provided support at the offices of the firm in Panama City in several opportunities.
- Rodrigo has a Master degree in Globalization Law from the Universidad de Navarra, Spain.
- Post-graduate studies in Corporate Law from Universidad Americana, Nicaragua.
- Grade in Law from Universidad Americana, Nicaragua (2009).
- Represented Universidad Americana in the First National Competition on Human Rights organized by Universidad Centroamericana, Nicaragua.
- Participated in the Fourteenth Interamerican Human Rights Moot Court Competition organized by the American University, Washington, D.C., USA.
- Obtained a Diploma in Business Administration for Lawyers at INCAE Business School, Costa Rica and Nicaragua.
Fundacion Carolina scholar (2011-2012) and merit award in the Entrepreneur´s Fair organized by Universidad Americana, Nicaragua (2008).
Rodrigo has an investigative paper on “OECD Environmental Guidelines, Mechanisms to develop an ecological ethics in businesses” (UNAV 2012).
- Chairman of the board of Young Enterprenuers of Nicaragua (2016-2017).
- Associated Member of Instituto Nicaragüense de Desarrollo - INDE (2014 to date).