Cristina has been an Associate with Arias since 2014, where she has developed her expertise in Project and Infrastructure Finance, in addition to Mergers and Acquisitions. She is responsible for coordinating relations with European clients and advises foreign investors on developing their businesses in Costa Rica.
Cristina coordinates and supervises the Business Immigration law services provided to executives and expatriates of the firm's national and international clients. She is responsible for coordinating relations with European clients and advises foreign investors on developing their businesses in Costa Rica.
A native Italian, she acquired legal experience in Italy beginning in 2006. After obtaining her advanced degree (Licenciature) in Law in December 2005, she won a competition to develop her forensic practice under the Advocacy of the State of Italy working as a defender of Public Administrations in the areas of administrative, criminal and civil law. Subsequently she worked as an attorney with the "Sciretti Avvocati" Law Firm in Milan, Italy, where she specialized in Litigation, Environmental, Corporate and Criminal Law providing consulting services on compliance programs and due diligence to Italian and foreign companies and international groups.
- Cum Laude Licenciature in Law from the University of Cagliari, Italy.
- Successfully passed the State Exam for Attorneys in Italy.
- Tutor at the Universities of Cagliari and Milan, Italy, in criminal law, criminal tax law, criminal economic law and criminal law on minors.
- Winner of the university scholarship "Progetto Erasmus" that made it possible for her to study for one semester at the University of Munster, Germany from September 2003 to March 2004.
- Winner of the best speaker award in university procedural simulation Moot Court 2004 at the University of Cagliari, Italy.
- Secretary General of the Italo- Costa Rican Chamber of Commerce.