Natalia has experience advising companies for their establishment in Costa Rica. She has also worked with the main airlines advising them on their operations in Costa Rica as well as in the Central American region.
Natalia has led the immigration practice and has been part of the maritime law practice.
Additionally, she has experience in the follow-up, approval and modification of regulations necessary in the development of certain industries.
Currently, also, advises companies under special regimes.
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Costa Rica
- Law Degree with mention in Electronic Commerce, Telecommunications and Technology, University of Costa Rica. Thesis with distinction in "Legal Analysis of Intellectual Capital as an Asset of Companies".
- Master in Business Administration with specialization in International Trade Management, distinction of Merit. Esden Business School, Madrid.
- Costa Rican Bar Association
- Ibero-American Institute of Maritime Law