Gustavo Gamboa has participated in corporate finance, guarantee transactions, international trade, corporate reorganization, operations of foreign banks in the country and compliance with the Superintendence of Banks. He has experience in the preparation of civil and commercial contracts, foreign investment, mergers, and acquisitions. In addition, he has extensive knowledge of individual employment law focused on companies.
Gustavo has labored in the corporate and transactional department of several important firms in Guatemala, where he has served mostly with multinational corporations. He also worked as an internal lawyer at Fox International Channels.
- Attorney and Notary Public from Universidad Francisco Marroquín, Guatemala.
- LL.M. in US Law from University of Saint Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis.
- Guatemalan Bar Association.
- Income obtained by Facebook for the delivery of digital advertising services to Guatemalan users. Thesis prepared to obtain the Law degree and the academic degrees of Attorney and Notary Public.
His role in the community
- Professor of the course of Treaty and Integration Law from Universidad Galileo.