Jeannette joined the firm in 2017 and is part of the corporate department, area in which she specializes. She has advised national and international investors from different economic sectors such as energy, telecommunications, banking and finance, as well as companies from the agricultural sector. Her experience includes corporate and commercial matters, including project financing, local and regional mergers and acquisitions, negotiation of agreements, regulatory and labor matters.
Also, within her professional career at the firm she has participated in due diligence for the acquisition and financing of projects and assists clients in their day-to-day legal requirements.
- Law Degree (Juris Doctor equivalent) from Universidad Americana (UAM)
- Postgraduate-Course in Corporate Legal Consultancy by Universidad Americana (UAM).
- Incorporated as a practicing Attorney before the Supreme Court of Justice of Nicaragua
- Best student of XXXIV Graduation of Universidad Americana.
- Scholar of the ISEP program (2015) for studying abroad at the Public Universidad de Navarra, Spain.
- “Fashion Law” A monthly newsletter of Instituto Nicaragüense de Desarrollo (2018).