Diana joined the corporate legal team of the Firm as Paralegal in 2016. During the year 2019, she was promoted as Associate Attorney of the corporate team.
During her time in the Firm, she has counseled a diverse group of international and national investors in corporate and commercial law matters, including the incorporation and organization of companies in the country under different operations such as telecommunication, hydrocarbons and car industry. Likewise, she has provided assistance in several regulatory processes including the obtainment of licenses, permits, registrations and special authorizations granted by the corresponding regulatory body of different economic sectors of the country. Her experience includes the coordination and execution of mergers and acquisitions of companies, corporate, contractual and financial transactions and participation in due diligence processes for the execution of such transactions.
Her development in the Firm has led her to create strong relations with her clients, assisting on a daily basis the commercial operations of each of them.
- Law Degree (Juris Doctor equivalent) by the Faculty of Juridical and Philosophical Sciences. Universidad Americana (UAM).
- Postgraduate-Course in Corporate Legal Consultancy by Universidad Americana (UAM).
- Incorporation as an Attorney in Law by the Supreme Court of Justice of Nicaragua.
- World Universities Comparative Law Project. Legal Rating of Nicaragua, produced by the Allen & Overy Global Law Intelligence Unit (2018).
- “Entrepreneurship and innovation: A key element for the development of Nicaragua.” A monthly newsletter of Instituto Nicaragüense de Desarrollo (2018).