He joined the firm in 2015. His duties comprise day to day corporate advice to local and foreign companies. In addition, he specializes in Government Affairs and Aviation Law related assistance to our clients.
Ignacio provides counsel to local and international corporations regarding potential risks to their operation. He provides permanent input to our clients’ legislative and regulatory changes across broad industries. As a part of the risk management Ignacio has assisted in the implementation of political strategies in addition to lobbying efforts aimed to decision makers.
In addition to this, he provides day by day business law counsel to our clients including drafting and reviewing of contracts, official communications with governmental entities, and corporate structure routine adjustments.
- Political Science Degree. Universidad de Costa Rica.
- Law Degree (emphasis in Securities). Universidad de Costa Rica.
- LL.M in Finance. Institute for Law and Finance, Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main (class 2020)
- Costa Rican Bar Association.
- Co-author of “Establishing a Business in Costa Rica 2018/19”, Thomson Reuters Practical Law.