Andrey is a Partner at the firm and focuses his practice in corporate and financial law. He is in charge of M&A and private equity in the Costa Rica office. He has participated in a significant number of mergers and acquisitions, for national and international clients.
He has experience in processes of due diligence and negotiation of contracts and joint ventures, and has also participated in the aspects of financing and refinancing of companies. Additionally, Andrey is responsible for the practice of competition law in Costa Rica. He has participated in numerous notifications of concentrations before the Commission to promote competition, and has much experience in consulting to companies on issues of commercial competition.
- Juris Doctor-equivalent law degree from the Universidad of Costa Rica Law School.
- Authorized as a Practicing Attorney and Notary Public in Costa Rica
- LL.M. degree in International Business Law and Globalization with Honors-Utrecht University, Netherlands.
- Listed in Chambers Latin America.
- Listed as "Recommended lawyer" by The Legal 500
- Member of the Costa Rican Bar Association.
- International Bar Association.