Marcela is part of the corporate team at the firm since 2012. She provides local and foreign companies with assistance in their day to day legal requirements. She has had the opportunity to participate in Mergers and Acquisitions of major relevance in the banking sector as well as assisting with corporate governance matters and regulatory issues.
When joining the firm, Marcela was part of the intellectual property team, providing her with experience in the field as well as in trademarks and patents.
- Law Degree. Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado.
- Authorized by the Supreme Court of Justice to practice law in El Salvador.
Her role in the Community
- She volunteers as Executive Director of the Salvadorean Chapter of Women in the Profession (WIP), a group dedicated to promoting the participation of women in the legal profession.
- Co-founder of “Cactus for Oscar”, a social venture dedicated to raise funds for children admitted at Benjamin Bloom National Hospital.
- Mentor the “Young Leaders” program at Escuela Superior de Economía y Negocios ESEN.
- Volunteer at Glasswing International, helping young entrepreneurs start up their business.