His experience is ample regarding corporative advice in general, including drafting of typical and non typical agreements, as well as complex corporate transactions. Mr. del Valle has experience concerning finance and stock market transactions. He also possesses experience and knowledge in the fields of Telecommunications Law as well as Information Technology Law.
- Law degree from Universidad Francisco Marroquín, Guatemala.
- Authorized as a practicing Attorney and Notary Public.
- LLM Candidate in Information Technology Law at Stockholm University in Sweden.
- Currently working on his second thesis focused on the analysis of the automation of the law.
- Luis Pedro has been included in Chambers Latin America 2015 and 2016, classified as an up-and-coming individual in Corporate and Commercial matters.
- Listed as "Recommended Lawyer" by The Legal 500
- “Thorough in his analysis and good at establishing mutual trust”. Chambers Latin America 2015.
- International Bar Association (IBA).
- Member of the Bar Association of Guatemala