Marco Castro joined the Firm´s Litigation and Dispute Resolution department in 2019. His practice focuses mainly on arbitration, civil, constitutional, and labor litigation.
Before joining the firm, he focused his practice in advisory and litigation in a transnational company, as an in house lawyer, executing labor, commercial, tax and corporate governance activities. Participated as a board of directors´ member.
- Law Degree, Universidad Rafael Landívar
- Authorized as a practicing Attorney and Public Notary from Universidad Rafael Landívar
- International arbitration studies at Universidad Javeriana de Cali, Colombia
- Specialization in Human Resources Strategy, INCAE/Georgetown University
- Magister Artium Organizational Leadership, Universidad San Pablo Guatemala
- Master in Corporate Law (June 2020)
- Guatemalan Bar Association
- Central America customs union, applicable law and institutions, thesis prepared to obtain the Law degree and the academic degrees of Attorney and Notary Public.
- Italian (intermediate)