Eduardo is part of the Corporate department since 2017. In this area he provides assistance to companies in the different procedures before the Public Registry and in other governmental or non-governmental institutions.
He has experience in the areas of civil, commercial, tax, contractual and real estate law, and in litigation of labour law and transit law cases. He also also assisted as legal technician assigned to the Legal Division in the Department of Legal Procedures, of the General Direction of Customs.
- Law degree from Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado.
- Authorized as a practicing Attorney and Notary Public by the Supreme Court of El Salvador.
- International Postgraduate in Law, Economics and Business ISEADE-FEPADE.
- Course of Occupational Health and Safety Committee from Universidad Francisco Gavidia.
- Certificate of Specialization in Public Finance issued from the Ministry of Finance.