Abraham focuses his professional practice in counseling national and international clients in the resolution of disputes in judicial and arbitral procedures. He has mainly developed his practice in issues related to civil liability, consumer rights and especially class actions.
Abraham leads to arbitral and judicial procedures. Also, he is active in the academic field, as a professor of Civil Procedural Law at the University of Costa Rica (the most important Law School in the country), and represents the firm in different trade associations.
- Law Degree from Universidad de Costa Rica (UCR).
- Masters in Procedural Law from Universidad de Salamanca, Spain.
- PHD Candidate en Derecho Procesal from Universidad de Salamanca, Spain.
- Listed in Chambers Latin America.
- Costa Rican Bar Association
- “Litigation & Dispute Resolution: Costa Rica Chapter”. Litigation & Dispute Resolution. Londres, 2012. (Co-author).