Cindy is part of the Fiscal Department since 2015 and she has experience in Tax, International Trade, corporate, and Civil Law. At the Firm, she has been dedicated to assist companies on fiscal strategies, tax and customs issues, among others.
She worked as an accountant for four years, assisting companies in the compliance of their tax obligations in Guatemala.
- Degree in Judicial and Social Sciences of Universidad Rafael Landivar.
- Attorney and Public Notary from the Universidad Rafael Landívar. - Magna Cum Laude.
- Specialized in tax and international trade, given by the Ministry of Economy, Central American Integration System (SICA), Secretary for the Central American Economic Integration (SIECA)
- Specialized in programs promoted by the United States Government agency USAID.
- Graduation thesis called "Negotiation, mediation and conciliation, as alternative methods of conflict resolution"