Ulises Arias is fiscal and financial advisor. He joined the firm in May 2019. He has worked in his professional career in the industrial sector where he had an actively participation in the cost control of the production line of a company dedicated to the production of construction materials; real-estate sector where he led the transformation project of an industrial park to serve companies interested in industrial storage. and forestry area where he actively participated in the design and implementation of a financial model to develop a reforestation project in the Northern Zone of the country.
He also has developed complex planning and project management activities in the financial area.
Mr. Arias participated in the design of the master plan of a hydroelectric project. Also, he led the property acquisition process to that project.
Mr. Arias is member of Costa Rican Association of Private Accountants since 2004 and member of Costa Rican Association of Certified Public Accountants since 2016.
Due to his experience in developing complex financial models, Ulises advice on fiscal and financial matters.
- Master in Fiscal Consultancy from Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencia y Tecnología (ULACIT), in 2016.
- Tax Specialist from FUNDATEC, in 2013.
- Public Accounting Degree from Universidad Latinoamericana de Ciencia y Tecnología (ULACIT), in 2012.
- Costa Rican Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Costa Rican Association of Private Accountants