Her practice has been centered in corporate law in general. She has participated in several acquisitions and due diligences of national and international companies. She has experience in the constitution, modification and liquidation of corporations.
She also possesses experience and knowledge in the fields of labor law, defense of intellectual property rights and regulatory matters related with health registration.
- Law Degree as well as her Attorney and Notary Public degree from Universidad Francisco Marroquín.
- Post-Graduate Degree in Corporate Law from the University of Alcalá School of Law in Spain.
- She participated in an intensive language program named “English for Law School Studies Certificate Program” from the University of Miami.
- Listed in Chambers Latin America.
- Listed as "Recommended layer" by The Legal 500