Mario Archila is Partner at Arias since August 2014, and has practiced law for more than 30 years. His experience includes:
- Treasurer of the Board of Directors at the Bar Association of Guatemala (1996-1999).
- Substitute Magistrate of the Court of Appeals (1999-2004).
- Former Member of the Academic Council of the Faculty of Law and Justice at Universidad San Pablo de Guatemala.
- Former Dean of the Faculty of Law and Justice at Universidad San Pablo de Guatemala.
- Appointed as arbitrator and Court of Arbitration for Sport based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Referee of CRECIG.
- Lawyer and Notary.
- Master's degree in Commercial and Economic Law from Universidad Rafael Landivar in Guatemala.
- Postgraduate degree in Civil Appeals from Universidad San Pablo in Guatemala.
- Diploma in Fiscal and Tax Aspects from the Chamber of Commerce in Guatemala.
- Diploma on Legal Aspects of International Legal Acts from INCAE Business School Nicaragua.
- Mario is ranked in the "Band 1" category for his practice in Dispute Resolution in Guatemala, by the prestigious guides of Chambers and Partners Guides in their Global and Latin American edition.
- Listed as a Leading Lawyer by The Legal 500