Eduardo joined the firm in 2004 and became a partner in 2009. He leads the dispute resolution, litigation strategies and negotiation practice; and as a result of his clients’ needs to advise them in previous or complementary processes of disputes, Eduardo has promoted the expansion of the services offered by his department.
He is highly regarded for his in-depth knowledge and experience in judicial and administrative litigation procedures. Also, he advises in compliance, regulatory, antitrust, distribution relationships and various areas of law where conflicts may arise in jurisdictional, administrative and arbitrational instances, mediation, negotiation procedures and extrajudicial settlements.
The personalized attention and full commitment to details in each of his cases are some of the qualities most valued by Eduardo’s clients, which belong to sectors as varied as pharmaceutical, industrial, retail, beverages, construction, real estate, services, among others.
Prior to joining Arias, he worked for several years in the constitutional field at the Supreme Court of Justice. He has been a professor on the subjects of Constitutional Law and Constitutional Procedural Law at Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado.
- Law degree from Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado.
- Master’s degree in Financial and Business Law. Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana.
- Master’s in Business Law from Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona.
- Program on Negotiation at Harvard Law School. Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- PhD in Private Law from Universidad Dr. José Matías Delgado. El Salvador.
- Authorized as practicing Attorney and Notary Public in El Salvador.
Eduardo is recognized in several legal directories for his performance in dispute resolution:
- Leading Lawyer in The Legal 500
- LACCA approved
- Ranked in Chambers Latin America
- Ranked in Chambers Global as Band 2
- Listed in Who’s Who Central America
- Market sources praise him for being "highly professional and a very good communicator who has real experience and great knowledge of the subject matter." Chambers Latin America 2017
- Dispute resolution specialist Eduardo Ángel gains recognition from across the region for his strong expertise in competition issues. Who's Who Legal Central America 2017
- Eduardo is highly valued by clients for his “unconditional support and high level of professionalism.” Chambers Latin America 2016
- “Great support in defending our interests.” Chambers Latin America 2015
- International Bar Association (IBA).