Gabriel joined the firm in August 2015, and he is part of the Litigation team. He previously worked for the Nicaraguan Supreme Court as a Civil District Judge´s Court clerk for seven years (2005-2012).
After that, he worked in a local firm as Senior Associate and Head of litigation department (2012-2015), with extensive experience in civil and labor litigation; participated in various commercial litigations, and acquired knowledge and practice in corporate law. Currently he is Deputy Judge of a Local Court in Matagalpa, Nicaragua.
In corporate law, Gabriel holds experience in:
- Corporate constitutions
- Providing general advice
- Preparation and elaboration of acts
- Law Degree in Economic Law from Universidad Centroamericana (UCA) Managua, Nicaragua.
- Specialized studies in Economic Law from Universidad Centroamericana (UCA) Managua, Nicaragua.
- Specialized studies in Procedural Law from Universidad Centroamericana (UCA) Managua, Nicaragua.
- Authorized as a Practicing Attorney and Public Notary by the Supreme Court of Justice of Nicaragua.
- Recognition for Academic Excellence in Economic Law Specialization.