Labour Law and Business Immigration
Our firm offers legal counseling on the following labour law issues:
- Preparation and formalization of individual labour contracts.
- Drafting and filing of internal labour regulations.
- Registrations with relevant employment authorities.
- Changes in employment terms and conditions.
- Termination of employment relationships.
Arias also assists in the management and resolution of labour controversies between employers and their employees and frequently negotiates out-of-court settlements, mediates labour disputes and litigates employment-related matters.
Our firm has broad experience in providing advice to foreign entrepreneurs and investors regarding their compliance with and fulfillment of migratory requirements to enter, reside in and conduct businesses and provide services within the Central American countries.