Arias is well known in the Central American region for its considerable experience in hospitality matters. We advise over a wide spectrum of services; these include land acquisitions, hotel operations, and management agreements.
Our firm continues to benefit both individuals and corporations for commercial, residential, and tourism purposes in areas of: development; financing; land purchasing and selling; title; and insurance. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide clients this broad combination of regulatory and legal expertise; that also covers environmental issues, zoning, land use, and obtaining permits.
Clients rely on us for our sophisticated counsel in transactions such as:
- Representing buyers or sellers in hotel acquisitions, development agreements, and financing arrangements.
- Counseling hotel operators on construction contracts.
- Counseling franchisees or franchisors in regards to franchise license agreements.
- Assisting in management, lease, pre-opening, technical services, and operating agreements, among others.
- Tax planning for the payment of fees, etc.
- Counseling on condominium regimes for hotel and resorts development.