Corporate and Commercial law
Arias offers legal advice in the structuring and restructuring of businesses, including, among others, the following:
- Drafting and filing of charter documents and bylaws for legal entities. Shareholders' agreements.
- Minority rights
- Creditors' rights
- Corporate governance
- Management agreements
- Employment relationships
- Fiscal and tax planning
Also, since its establishment, and throughout the region, Arias has assisted its clients in franchising matters. By participating in giving legal advice to multinational corporations in business sectors - such as hotels and resorts, and food and clothing - our law firm has acquired considerable expertise in areas that are continually expanding throughout the globalized business world. Our attorneys are constantly increasing and practicing their knowledge on the technical aspects of franchise law through attending specialized seminars and conferences. Arias has participated in and provided legal counseling for the following franchising transactions:
- Structuring franchising commercial relationships.
- Drafting, reviewing, revising and modifying franchising license agreements for both franchisors and franchisees.
- Providing assistance when facing legal issues or disputes with counterparts.
- Providing legal advice on the taxation aspects of franchising