Aviation and Transportation
Arias advises air operators and other companies in the commercial aviation business, including its financing, as well as courier companies and related service providers.
Our firm provides advice on:
- Local regulatory compliance for the operation of aircraft under lease.
- Advice and legal opinions on the use of aircraft contracts and guarantees on financing transactions.
- Legal advice on regulatory issues, registration, tax, corporate and others in operations lease, sublease, exchange and aircraft charter.
- Support for registration of documents and instruments to record civil aviation relations with the use, operation or rights related to aircraft.
- General advice on the applicable legal context in different areas relating to civil aviation.
- Corporate, commercial and regulatory affairs.